Cupcaketeer run workshops
Do you have a fancy for decorating cakes and cupcakes? Would you like to learn how to make buttercream or ganache? pipe roses and swirls? create ingenious fondant toppers? make chocolate candy decorations? Then this is the place for you!
- Frosting recipes
- Piping techniques
- Fondant toppers and covers
What you get:
- An information sheet with cupcake and frosting recipes
- 6 cupcakes to decorate and take away
- Cupcake box for your creations
- Usage of all the materials required to decorate the cupcakes
Time: 2h workshop (1:00 to 3:00pm)
Place: Alma Community House – 200 Alma Road, St Kilda East, 3183
Tram 5 from the city or 20min walk from Balaclava train station.
- Stay tunned for more dates in 2013!
Check out this video of my last workshop:
- Up to 3 days before the workshop: full refund
- 3 days before the workshop to the workshop day: 50% refund
- Day of the workshop: no refund